Oral Health Month has grown phenomenally in the past nine years and has emerged as a leading campaign for promoting oral hygiene awareness in India. Owing to this success, since 2009 Colgate has earmarked two months instead of the traditional one month, dedicated to spreading the message of oral health and hygiene. In 2011, December and January were the Oral Health months in India with a mission to aim for Zero Tooth Decay. In 2012, October and November have been earmarked as the Oral Health months in India with a mission to aim for Zero Cavities.
This offer is either expired or discontinued.
However, you can subscribe us to get notified about latest offer posted on our website.
Click here to Subscribe Us
How to avail Free Dental Checkup:
1. Click here to visit Colgate offer page
2. Enter Your area PIN code
3. Now you will have all the list of dentist in your city
4. Call the nearest participating dental clinics/venues in your area to make an appointment for your FREE dental check-up.
SMS your Area PIN code to 5676711 [Standard SMS Charges will be applicable]
Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully. All persons availing the free dental check-up shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- Free check-up is available in select cities / towns only. For a complete list of the cities / towns please click here.
- The free check-ups are conducted only by dentists who are part of the Oral Health Month. For a complete list of the dentists please click here.
- To avail the free dental checkup, SMS your pincode to 5676711 or enter your pincode in the searchbox on www.oralhealthmonth.co.in. Standard terms and conditions on SMS apply.
- You will receive a reply with details of at least 2 dentists in or around your pin code, if available. For each SMS only one person is entitled for a free dental checkup.
- Please contact the dentist for appointment to avail the free dental check-up. Colgate is not responsible for getting the appointment with the Dentists.
- If there is no dentist offering the free check-ups in or around your pin code area then you will receive a regret SMS.
- For any assistance/clarification, a toll-free number – 1800225599 will be available to you in case of any queries or concerns. The number will be available from 8:30am-4:30pm, Monday to Friday during the months of October 2012 and November 2012.
- Please note that Colgate's is facilitating in providing a free dental checkup only, provided a Dentist participating in OHM program is available in the vicinity of your pin code area.
- Colgate assumes no responsibility for the services of the dentists during free dental checkup any cost or consequences for any additional treatment/procedure availed by any person on his / her own volition or on the advice of the Dentists. Any opinion/suggestion given by the participating Dentists is their Independent professional opinion and Colgate does not subscribe to the same.
- Colgate is not liable for any lack of or deficiency in service provided by the Dentists.
- This is a limited period offer and can be availed only between October 1st, 2012 and November 30th, 2012.
- Colgate reserves the right to extend, curtail or alter the offer in its sole discretion.
- Disputes if any will be subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts in the city of Mumbai alone.
- This offer is for gathering awareness and is not intended for commercial gains.
SHARE THIS :